Recently I was interviewed by Share Abode founder Wilhelmina Ford.
ShareAbode is an Australian wide platform that connects single parents with one another for the purpose of co-living.
This helps them share the load financially, practically and emotionally.
In the interview we discuss:
- Why we have a negative association with the word “budget”, and how to reframe
- Why we struggle with money choices
- How does money mindset fit it?
- Where to start budgeting
- Key elements to a stickable budgeting system
- Teaching children about money
Listen here (55 minutes)